Vacancies in Albertsons International Private Limited, Mangalore
- Date :
Thu, Jun 23 2022
- Ref : 15666
Albertsons International Private Limited, a leading provider of bank mechanisation products/services and digital signage with a pan India presence is looking to fill the following positions for its head office at Balmatta, Mangalore. Immediate joiners are preferred.
Interested candidates may please email their CV along with the latest passport photograph, position they are applying for, remuneration drawn and expected to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHP Developer with atleast 3+ years with Object Oriented Programming Skills ( PHP)
- Candidate should be very good in core PHP and debug complex PHP code easily.
- Must know NodeJS and work independently on full stack.
- Must be very good in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures in MySQL
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Must have clear understanding of source control tool(s) and their usage like GIT.
- Must have good knowledge of relational databases concepts, Unix (Linux) scripting techniques,
object oriented methods and design patterns.
- Must have experience in common third-party APIs like OAuth, Facebook etc.
Jquery and CSS, performance tuning methods and techniques, MVC design patterns and
frameworks (CodeIgniter / Zend/Laravel) and understanding of web services/payment gateways.
( Combination of 75% PHP and 25 % NodeJS [ or learning NodeJS] is desirable )
- Node.js Developer with 2-3 years experience
- React.js Developer2-3 years experience
- Database developer with 3-4 years experience
- HR specialist - Candidate must be MBA in HR with experience of 2 years in related role. Role includes handling personnel issues, recruitment, training and onboarding, compensation and performance management. Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Technical Project coordinator for Digital Signage - Candidate must be graduate/ diploma with fluency in Hindi and English. Role involves support for coordinating installation, set up, live status tracking, trouble shooting and content management for signage installations.