Fire breaks out at Priya Electronics showroom in Bantwal

Daijiworld Media Network – Bantwal (MS)

Bantwal, Feb 2: Fire erupted, on Thursday February 2 morning, at Priya Electronics showroom that has been functioning in the taluk for many years.

The shop is located opposite Annapoorneshwari temple of B C Road and owned by Preetam. The fire was seen on the top floor of the showroom.

In addition to electronics goods, the showroom has stock of Komaki battery operated scooters. It is suspected that the battery of some scooter must have burst and caught fire.

Public, who noticed the fire, called the fire service personnel. Fire engines have rushed to the spot and are trying to put off the fire. Locals are also helping to put off the flames.

Bantwal city sub inspector Ramakrishna and personnel have also rushed to the spot.





Top Stories

Comment on this article

  • Candle, Mangalore

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    Need to investigate first then blame electric scooters many people are using and enjoying the befit of it gives . They are truly eco friendly if you follow the guidelines given by the company.

    DisAgree Agree [3] Reply Report Abuse

  • Jossey Saldanha, Raheja Waterfront

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    Excess heat sets the batteries on Fire ...

    DisAgree [2] Agree [5] Reply Report Abuse

  • Dev, Mangalore

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    Last week a famous manufacturer and seller in Salem who was dealing in offline and online store's top floor got burnt out and it took fire brigade 4 hours to douse the flames. Fortunately nobody got hurt except massive loss of goods in electric and electronic category. There most likely cause is electrical short circuit. Here it seems EV battery has caused it. Time to keep them in separate place like fire crackers from other merchandise.

    DisAgree [1] Agree [9] Reply Report Abuse

  • Pratik, Mangalore

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    Same brand komaki caught fire in kankanada showroom. Everyone was like the dealership did to get insurance money.

    DisAgree Agree [7] Reply Report Abuse

  • ayes p, kudla/ksa

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    Elec. scooter battery burst?

    DisAgree [1] Agree [8] Reply Report Abuse

  • real kujuma, kodial

    Thu, Feb 02 2023

    electrical scooters are extremely many cases of battery bursts

    DisAgree [1] Agree [15] Reply Report Abuse

Leave a Comment

Title: Fire breaks out at Priya Electronics showroom in Bantwal

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.