Daijiworld News Network - Mangalore (GA)
Mangalore, Feb 17: Precilla (34), a resident of Jeppu near here ended her life by consuming rat poison on Tuesday February 14.
Precilla was suffering from epilepsy. Distressed by this she consumed rat poison on Thursday February 9. She was immediately admitted to the hospital. However, she died in the hospital on Tuesday.
Precilla was working as a housemaid in a house at Attavar here. But her ever-deteriorating health had pushed her into depression. So she took this extreme decision of committing suicide, said the family sources.
The Pandeshwar police have registered a case in this regard.