Bengaluru, Jan 3: Greenwood High International School, a highly-reputed day cum residential international school here, has received the first position nationally in the prestigious ‘India’s School Merit Awards 2017’ conducted by Education Today, held recently in the city.
The school has been honored with the below mentioned accolades in various categories after surveys carried out by Education Today.
1. The school has been ranked second in India, first in Karnataka and first in Bengaluru under ‘India’s Top 20 ICSE School’ category.
2. It has bagged the first position in all three levels- India, Karnataka under the category of ‘India’s Top 20 day-cum Boarding School’.
3. Greenwood High also ranked first in India under the parameter wise 'Academic Reputation, Leadership & Management Quality’.
4. Greenwood High Pre School, Whitefield has received the ‘Jury’s Choice Award’ for being ‘India’s Best Preschool, 2017-18’ in Bengaluru among other deserving schools in India.
5. ‘Greenwood High International School, Bannerghatta Campus’ has been acknowledged as one of the ‘Top ICSE Upcoming Schools in India’.
Commenting on the achievement, Niru Agarwal, trustee, Greenwood High International School said, “The awards are the fruit of sheer effort and dedication that we have sowed all these years along with our excellent staff and students and worked together as a family to make Greenwood High what it is today.”
Greenwood High in a glance
Greenwood High is a highly-reputed day cum residential international school in Bengaluru, India established in 2004 offering IB, IGCSE and ICSE curriculum. They are the only International School in the city to have received the honour of bagging five national awards and to be ISO 18001:2007 accredited with a 'Safety and Health Management Systems Certificate'. Greenwood High stands out in complete nurturing care, emphasis on all-round development of the student. The futuristic curriculum lays equal emphasis on academics and personality development. With over 5,000 students, Greenwood High not only focuses of education's 'best practices', but also thrives to provide total personality and intellectual development.