Mangaluru, Feb 21: St Aloysius College (Autonomous) has begun a new process of online admission for the academic year 2018-19. The online system of admission is being introduced for the first time. The new online admission opens on February 22 for all UG, PG and Diploma programmes. It should be noted that the entire admission will be done only through online and there will be no application issued in the college. The admissions are done through the college official website www.staloysius.edu.in.
St Aloysius College has been acknowledged as one of the best institutions at the national level in imparting quality education. Being accredited by NAAC at the highest “A” Grade with a CGPA of 3.62 out of 4, the college has been ranked 44 among the best colleges in the country by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). There have been several other distinctions conferred on the college.
Please note that the applications are to be submitted only through the college website. The online process instructions have been clearly laid down in the online application form in the website.
The admissions for the following programmes are open. The detailed instructions have been provided in the college website.
BA (Bachelor of Arts)
BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- B Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B Com Professional
- B Com Embedded with ACCA
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBA Embedded with CIMA
- BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation)
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Food processing and Engineering
• Retail Management
• MA Economics
• MA English
• MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
• Master of Social Work (MSW)
• Master of Commerce (M.Com)
• M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
• M.Sc Chemistry
• M.Sc Biotechnology
• M.Sc Biochemistry
• M.Sc Corporate Psychology
• M.Sc Food Science & Technology
• M.Sc Mathematics
• M.Sc Physics
Post-Graduate Diploma Courses
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
• Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGHRM)