Mangaluru, Aug 31: The UG and PG departments of Chemistry, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) in association with Dakshina Kannada District PU College Chemistry Lecturers’ Forum is set to organize a one-day Chemistry Programme 'CHEMERGENCE – Uniting Young Chemists' for the Pre-University Students on September 2022 in the LF Rasquinha Hall, LCRI Block of the College.
The aim of the programme is to create interest in Chemistry among young minds and hence to generate enthusiasm for the creative future of Chemistry. The programme includes interactive session following by various competititons related to Chemistry such as:
1. Ice-breaker – 'Molecular Kick Start'
2. Quiz – 'The Panel Game'
3. Seminar – 'Chem Forum'
4. Photograph – 'Chemistry Around Me'
5. Turncoat – 'Spin Change'
6. Interactive Chemistry – 'Frolic in the War of Reactions'
7. Chem Rangoli – 'Chromo Chemistry'
8. Mock Press – 'Celebrity Scientist'
9. Video Juggling – 'Chem Play'
10. Creative Writing – 'Chemigraphy'
11. Documentary – 'Capture the Colour'
12. Mad Ad – 'Chem Masti'
13. Treasure Hunt – 'Star of Chemergence'
14. Singing – 'Chem Music'
The rules and regulations of the competitions are given in the attached brochure.
For more details, kindly contact, Crystal Vivita Menezes, co-ordinator 'Chemergence' – Uniting Young Chemists, through 7760513948 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org