Rajbhar denies returning to NDA, will remain with SP


Lucknow, Mar 20 (IANS): Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party (SBSP) leader Om Prakash Rajbhar has categorically denied any meeting with the BJP leadership and has ruled out the possibility of his return to the NDA alliance.

A photograph of Rajbhar with Union Minister Amit Shah went viral on the social media on Saturday, fuelling reports of his return to the NDA.

Rajbhar said that an old photograph had been posted on the social media with the intention of driving a wedge in the SP-led alliance.

"I have never met any BJP leader and I will remain with Samajwadi Party. The alliance with Akhilesh Yadav is firm and will continue. We will shortly begin work on the strategy for the Lok Sabha elections," he said.

Rajbhar said that on March 28, he and Akhilesh Yadav would go to Ghazipur to attend a function together.

The SBSP was an ally of BJP in the 2017 Assembly polls but had parted ways before 2019 parliament elections.

Later, Rajbhar joined hands with Akhilesh Yadav's alliance in the recently held Assembly polls.

Rajbhar had contested 18 Assembly seats in the alliance and won six.

 

  

Top Stories


Leave a Comment

Title: Rajbhar denies returning to NDA, will remain with SP



You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.