Bantwal: Accidental fire engulfs electronics shop, losses worth lacs incurred

Daijiworld Media Network - Bantwal

Bantwal, Sep 19: A blaze of accidental origins wreaked havoc on an electronics shop located in Baddakatte here on the afternoon of Tuesday, September 19.

The fire incident unfolded within the premises of a municipal commercial shop nestled in the heart of Baddakatte, a bustling area of Bantwala town, during the afternoon. The flames quickly engulfed several valuable properties within the establishment, leaving destruction in their wake.

Swift action was taken by the fire brigade, promptly joined by local residents, who tirelessly battled the blaze until it was successfully extinguished.

Numerous household appliances, including a high-value television set worth lacs of rupees were charred in the inferno.







Top Stories

Leave a Comment

Title: Bantwal: Accidental fire engulfs electronics shop, losses worth lacs incurred

You have 2000 characters left.


Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will be held responsible.