Daijiworld Media Network – Mangaluru (DV)
Mangaluru, Sep 15: A contract based worker got electrocuted at Mescom sub-division at Chembugudde here on Wednesday September 15. The employee was seriously injured in the incident.
Bommappa (26), a resident of Manikatte, Shiggaon taluk of Haveri district, suffred injuries. He was working on contract basis under Mescom contractor Praveen Survarna, from the past five months.
Bommappa got electrocuted during painting work in the sub-division. Bommappa was rushed by his colleagues to a private hospital in Deralakatte.