Entrepreneurs asked to use modern technology to promote their products: Dr Ashwath Narayan


From Our Special Correspondent
Daijiworld Media Network

Bengaluru, Aug 21: Entrepreneurs should make use of the present-day technology to promote their products in the world market, Dr C N Ashwatha Narayana, Higher Education and Minister for Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & Livelihood, said on Saturday.

Inaugurating the “World Entrepreneurs’ Day” organized by the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood at CEDOK (Center of Entrepreneur Development of Karnataka) at Dharwad for the first time in the state, he said producers in both the informal sector and formal sector should maintain quality in their products and services to achieve success in the global market.

Several companies are engaged in e-market business and many more companies have planned to enter the Indian e-market segment.

The entrepreneurs should take this as an opportunity to promote their products at the global level, he said.

The success rate of entrepreneurship in India is around 5% and the remaining 95% suffer failure. The main reason for failure is lack of planning, training, and poor knowledge about market conditions, he explained.

The State Government is taking many measures to encourage entrepreneurship in line with the several programs of the central government. Promising entrepreneurs are being identified and trained in a systematic manner apart from facilitating incentives, Dr Narayana said.

The National Education Policy-2020 intends to groom entrepreneurial skills during the learning stages itself, he said and assured that the government is taking steps to train the entrepreneurs in a systematic way to increase their chances of success in the competitive global market.

C M Patil, CEO of Krishikalpa foundation, shared his experiences and thoughts on what all needs to be followed to become a successful entrepreneur.

Besides hard work, 3 ‘G’s are important for an entrepreneur to attain success. They are: one should know how to be co-operative and deal with the ‘Government’, should have proper guidance of a ‘Guru’ and faith in ‘God’, he said.

As part of the event, entrepreneurs and budding innovators trained by CEDOK were felicitated.

S V Sankanuru, MLC, presided. Chikkangoudru, Ex-MLA, Dr S H Verranna, Director, CEDOK and others were present.

The minister later held discussions with Kannada writers and intellectuals on the New Education Policy.

 

 

 

  

Top Stories


Leave a Comment

Title: Entrepreneurs asked to use modern technology to promote their products: Dr Ashwath Narayan



You have 2000 characters left.

Disclaimer:

Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.

Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. It is obligatory on Daijiworld to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.

Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible.


Security Validation

Enter the characters in the image