Recipes - Spicy Pork
1 kg. Pork
5-7 green chillies
8 to 10 flakes garlic
5 big onions
½ inch piece ginger
1 tspn. turmeric
3 tbsn. Vinegar or Coorgi kachampuli
Salt to taste
1 tspn. chilly powder
Roast and powder finely: 1 tbsn. coriander seeds, ½ tspn. mustard seeds, 2 tspn. cumin seeds, 2 tspn. peppercorns.
1. Cut the pork into medium pieces.
2. Wash and smear with turmeric, chilly powder and salt.
3. Grind the green chilies, onions, ginger and garlic coarsely.
4. Cook the meat in a pan with the ground masala and a cup of hot water.
5. When almost cooked, add the powdered masalas.
6. When cooked well add the vinegar or kachampuli and remove from the
fire. The gravy should be thick.
For VIDEOS - Click Here