RULES AND REGULATIONS :
1. Girls aged between 16 and 28 (as on Jan 31, 2016 ) are eligible to participate. The candidate should be unmarried/spinster.
2. Candidates of Mangalurean origin only are allowed to take part. Caste, creed and language no bar.
3. Contestants who have won titles at any major beauty pageants as of date are not eligible to participate.
4. A close-up photograph and a full-size photograph, both taken currently, must be sent to the postal address mentioned below, with the candidate's name written on the back. (Other related details to be enclosed given in Rule No 15).
5. Photographs will not be returned. Daijiworld.com will not use or distribute the photographs other than for the said purpose and utmost confidentiality is assured.
6. There is no dress code for the photographs; however, modesty will be a topmost criterion.
7. Daijiworld.com may demand a suitable proof of date of birth, if required.
8. Finalists will be decided purely on the basis of the photogenic quality of the contestants.
9. No personal communication or mail regarding the competition will be entertained between the contestants and Daijiworld.com editorial committee / staff / family members.
10. A panel of jury consisting of highly competent professionals in Mangaluru will judge the photographs.
11. Last date to receive the entry is December 31, 2015
12. Daijiworld.com reserves the right to cancel / postpone the contest, or change / modify the rules, without prior notice and without assigning any reasons.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of Daijiworld.com will be final and binding.
14. Daijiworld.com has registered office in Mangaluru. Any judicial reference will be within Mangaluru city jurisdiction only.
Selection process :
The entries will be scrutinized and 12 will qualify for the second round. All 12 photos will be published online on daijiworld.com for public votes. Only 50% of public votes will be considered for qualifying for the final round, and the rest 50% decided by a professional panel of judges.
Six contestants will qualify for the finals, which will be held on February 5, 2016 at Milagres Hall, Mangaluru, between 5 pm and 10 pm.
Winner will be crowned 'Hyssna Miss Daijiworld 2015', and awarded Rs 1 lac cash prize and bestowed the 'Daijiworld Brand ambassador' honour for one calender year.
Runner-up will receive Rs 50,000 cash prize, while the second runner-up will receive Rs 25,000. Three other finalists will be given gift vouchers and goodies.
15. Every entry must have the following details written/printed neatly on a separate sheet of paper.
a. Name of the candidate
b. Date / month / year of birth
c. Native place
d. Current place of residence
f. Parents' names
g. E - mail address
h. Telephone contact - Res. : Off. : Mob. :
i. Address in Mangaluru / Current Address
Entries may also be submitted through the online form here:
The pictures should be of high quality and resolution.
16. Entries may be sent by either post or courier, or submitted in person during office hours - 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday through Saturday at the following address:
Daijiworld Corporate Office
Opp Bondel Church
Mangalore - 575008